1.14.2010

nonsensical ramblings

whimsical proceedings of freudian decent; i'm over-thinking my daily routines.
playgrounds of my past have lost their allure, and now i'm lost without them.
confusion has spread beyond my head and into my fingertips, my toes. it makes them tingle with the exhaustion of overuse, constant contractions of movement as a result of my anxious attention deficit.
when, i wonder, will this resolve... looking for a solution but the even the problem itself is blurred beyond recognition. my contacts burning on top of my cornea, the sting prevents me from understanding the clearer images.
changes, changes, changes. it's in the air, i feel it like i've felt it before; an overwhelming urgency, to run away, to start again, something's wrong!
i'm concerned for a future that has no path. my lifeline is broken, i do not belong and yet i feel the potential.
a plan in shambles, a mirror has shattered, and yet i'm suddenly at ease.
what is there to worry about? i'm secure enough to let it go.
this series of moments, this existence as we know it, should not be taken as seriously as it seems to be. Otherwise there can be no such thing as happiness.
and to be happy, as hackneyed as it can sound, is something we can all achieve.
isn't that what we want? if there is no other purpose, don't we just want to have some fun?
and as simple as it appears,
my fears return, the nightmares of my present.
it's a constant battle.


No comments: