3.04.2010

lights. camera. action.
reaction to the problems of yesteryear
but have no fear, my dear
call me on my cell but i won't be near.
welcome to the garden party.
might i charm you with a spot of tea?
far-sighted, near-sighted I'm blind to your games.
My eyes burns from squinting, trying too hard to see through the wall.
but i DO have x-ray vision, i swear...
lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
a bigger cat with longer claws, chasing bad habits and smoke trails and they disappear around shadowy corners.
my dreams have not dissolved into reality like they are supposed to as i open my eyes each morning-
instead my dreams blur into my day and then my nights continue the story.
my time-frame is a 24 hour disaster and a half.
I can't tell the difference between monsters in my sleep and strangers on the street.
wake up sarah. this has all been a lie.

No comments: